Pre-Need Burial Arrangements are those planned and purchased prior to death — often years or decades before the need arises. Purchasing a cemetery lot and making your burial arrangements before the need arises is a gift of love to those you love the most.
Pre-Need Burial Arrangement benefits include:
- Your family will not have to make difficult decisions at the most trying of times.
- Your family will know your wishes and be able to fulfill them.
- You will reduce the financial burden on those you leave behind, and you’ll also avoid future price escalations.
Several factors should be considered in choosing a cemetery lot, including:
- Cemetery Connections – Many people like to purchase lots in the same cemetery as their relatives, or in the cemetery that has been historically associated with their synagogue.
- Location of Loved Ones – Another important consideration is the proximity of the cemetery to family and friends to facilitate visiting.
- Lot Location – The location of the lot can be chosen from a map or on site at the cemetery. The choice of a lot is a personal choice and can be influenced by different preferences, such as the desire to be near a tree, near a walkway, etc.
- Number of Lots – One should also consider the number of lots to purchase. Some purchasers wish to provide for future generations of their families, while others desire only a single lot or two lots for the lot owner and spouse. Purchasers should discuss this with their family before making arrangements.
Purchasing a cemetery lot and making prearrangements are the most responsible and effective means of assuring you and your loved ones that your burial requests are fulfilled.
If you are interested in purchasing a cemetery lot and making prearrangements, please contact our independent sales associate, Bill Kahn, at 513-403-3875.